BitWizard documentation wiki.
This WIKI is for documentation of the BitWizard SPI/I2C expansion system and other boards, available from the BitWizard Shop. If you are considering adding information that is not related to one of our products, please contact us beforehand.
It is expressly forbidden to add information intended to promote other sites. It is expressly forbidden to have a program add accounts and add articles with links to other sites.
If you have trouble finding things on this wiki you can:
- use the search function on the left
- send us an Email
- or use the forum: http://forum.bitwizard.nl/
These expansion boards come in I2C and SPI versions, and thus can be connected to a single bus. This allows you to easily expand your microcontroller system with new functions, without the cost of additional I/O pins.
Preparing your developement environment
- temperature control (ftdi_atmega, spi_temp, spi_relay).
Raspberry Pi projects
- Reducing power consumption of a raspberry Pi
- Connecting two 1602 LCDs and an RGB LED Strip to a Raspberry Pi
- Connecting a motor and 1602 LCD to a Raspberry Pi
- MPU-6050 sensor connected to Raspberry Pi
- raspberry pi expansion system page
- GPS reciever connected to Raspberry Pi
- Beginners guide to SPI on Raspberry Pi (Raspbian “wheezy”)
- Beginners guide to SPI on Raspberry Pi (Debian "Squeeze". Obsolete; not recommended for fresh/new installations)