BitWizard documentation wiki.
This WIKI is for documentation of the BitWizard SPI/I2C expansion system and other boards, available from the BitWizard Shop. If you are considering adding information that is not related to one of our products, please contact us beforehand.
It is expressly forbidden to add information intended to promote other sites. It is expressly forbidden to have a program add accounts and add articles with links to other sites.
If you have trouble finding things on this wiki you can:
- use the search function on the left
- send us an Email
- or use the forum: http://forum.bitwizard.nl/
Preparing your developement environment
- temperature control (ftdi_atmega, spi_temp, spi_relay).
Raspberry Pi projects
- Reducing power consumption of a raspberry Pi
- raspberry pi expansion system page
- MPU-6050 sensor connected to Raspberry Pi
- GPS reciever connected to Raspberry Pi
- Beginners guide to SPI on Raspberry Pi (Raspbian “wheezy”)
- Beginners guide to SPI on Raspberry Pi (Debian "Squeeze". Obsolete; not recommended for fresh/new installations)