BitWizard documentation wiki.
This WIKI is for documentation of the BitWizard SPI/I2C expansion system and other boards, available from the BitWizard Shop. If you are considering adding information that is not related to one of our products, please contact us beforehand.
It is expressly forbidden to add information intended to promote other sites. It is expressly forbidden to have a program add accounts and add articles with links to other sites.
- Default addresses (both SPI and I2C)
- SPI versus I2C protocols
- Daisy-chaining BitWizard I2C boards
- USB Relay
- Model B+ compatibility
Board specific pages
These expansion boards come in I2C and SPI versions, and thus can be connected to a single bus. This allows you to easily expand your microcontroller system with new functions, without the cost of additional I/O pins.
- Raspberry Juice
- User Interface
- 16 LEDs
- temperature control (ftdi_atmega, spi_temp, spi_relay).
Raspberry Pi projects
- Reducing power consumption of a raspberry Pi
- Connecting two 1602 LCDs and an RGB LED Strip to a Raspberry Pi
- Connecting a motor and 1602 LCD to a Raspberry Pi
- MPU-6050 sensor connected to Raspberry Pi
- raspberry pi expansion system page
- GPS reciever connected to Raspberry Pi
If you have trouble finding things on this wiki you can:
- use the search function on the left
- send us an email
- or use the forum: http://forum.bitwizard.nl/